Sometimes when you read about education issues all day you starting thinking things like, “How many 5-year olds could I beat up before they finally got the best of me?”
And sometimes there’s a resource out there that’ll give you the answer.
Here are the ground rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
- The children are merciless and will show no fear
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.” The same goes for you.
My favorite question:
During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?
28 for me! Feel free to take the quiz and post your results.
From their website:
Please Note: All our badges and widgets that you can install on your blog come with an extra link attached that you may remove if you wish. The extra link is the <a> tag located at the very bottom of the HTML code we provide. Removing it will not affect the widget in any way.
They’re up front with that extra link – excellent. Sneaky link tactics stink.
8 Responses to “I Could Take 28 Kindergarteners in a Fight, How ‘Bout You?”
- Yes, I’m Tougher Than Tammy Bruce at Education for the Aughts - American School Issues and Analysis - [...] posted the rules for no-holds-barred fights with children about 8 months ago, so click or read on. How many ...