Since making the Tabor Handwriting TrueType font available to the public, it has been downloaded for private and commercial use over 100,000 times. It’s been used for:
- Artistic Accents
- Business Presentations [Architecture, Marketing, etc.]
- Movie Short and Television Credits
- Software Themes
- Stationary and Event Invitations
- … and many more
Download Instructions for Windows Users:
- Click the download link and save the font file to your desktop.
- Right click icon of font file and copy.
- Go to Start —> Control Panel —> Fonts. This will open up the font folder for Windows.
- Right click anywhere in the folder and select paste. Close the window – you’re done. The font “tabor handwriting” is installed and ready to use in MS Word, etc. and you can drag the file on the desktop into your Recycle Bin.
Download Instructions for Mac OS X Users:
- Click the download link and save the font file.
- Close all open programs [new fonts may not appear in programs that are open during installation].
- In the Finder, open the folder or disk that contains the Tabor Handwriting font file.
- Select the font suitcases in which you want to install the font.
- Drag and drop the font into the Fonts folder in the Library folder.
Feel free to send an e-mail if you would like to have your use of the font showcased on this page or if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.